Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Two-Headed Compressor with Parallel Connections
KNF N 630.1.2 is the two-headed compressor with parallel connections in the N 630 product family, sporting a flow rate of up to 68 l/min, an ultimate vacuum of down to 120 mbar abs., and a pressure of up to 7 bar g.
This durable compressor can start against the entire pressure and vacuum range as well as maintain a transfer rate at all pressure levels throughout the process.
Features and Benefits
- High chemical resistance
- < 5 × 10-5 mbar × l/s gas tightness
- The integrated motor can be used at 50/60 Hz and operate with a variable frequency drive
- By installing an optional water cooling system, the permissible media and ambient temperatures can extend to 60 °C / 140 °F
- Fulfilling the criteria for completed machinery according to directive 2006/42/EC, therefore the compressor comes with the CE mark
- Low noise and low vibration thanks to the affixed base rails and shock mounts
The N 630.1.2 also offers double diaphragm models for transferring noble, valuable, or hazardous gases with extraordinary safety. The compressor comes with comprehensive customization options, please contact us to learn more.
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 68 Ultimate vacuum mbar abs. 120 Operating pressure bar g 7 Protection class - motor IP 55 Protection class - pump IP 20
- Pump head: stainless steel
- Diaphragm: EPDM/PTFE-coated
- Valves: stainless steel