N 630 Double Diaphragm Series
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Increased Safety. Now with an External Sensor.
By adding a safety diaphragm underneath the working diaphragm, double diaphragm pumps from KNF effectively prevent gas from leaking, making them perfect for handling rare, valuable, and hazardous gases.
Moreover, double diaphragm models of the N 630 can be equipped with an external sensor to monitor the current status of the working diaphragm, thus ensuring better safety in the workplace.
|N 630__.12 E||One-headed vacuum pumps and|
|N 630.3__.12 E||Two-headed vacuum pumps,|
|N 630.1.2__.12 E||Two-headed vacuum pumps,|
The All-Rounder Pumping Solution
Being the newest additions to the all-rounder N 630 product lineup, these double diaphragm models share the same feature set as followings:
- High level of gas tightness: from 5 × 10-5 to 6 × 10-6 mbar × l/sec
- High chemical resistance
- The IP 55 motor can be used at 50/60 Hz and operate with a variable frequency drive
- Media and ambient temperatures of up to 60 °C possible with water cooling
- Stable transfer rate at all pressures throughout the process
- Quiet running with minimal vibration
- The pump fulfills the criteria for completed machinery according to directive 2006/42/EC, hence comes with the CE mark
KNF Modular System enables various customization options and timely response to the market. For custom-fit solutions, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 68 Operating pressure bar g 3 Protection class - motor IP 55 Protection class IP 20
- Pump head: stainless steel
- Diaphragm: PTFE-coated/EPDM
- Valves: stainless steel