Process Vacuum Pumps and Compressors
N 922 STE Ex
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Robust, Durable, and Ex-proof
KNF N 922 STE Ex comes with explosion protection compliance such as ATEX, IECEx, CCOE, NEPSI, and KOSHA, along with a motor featuring IP 66 protection class.
Like its sibling, this ex-proof pump provides consistent evacuating, transferring, or compressing functions even in difficult conditions. Moreover, the new stainless-steel pump heads further expand the application possibilities.
More Feature Highlights
- Adjustable performance: the three-phase motor can operate with a frequency converter.
- Easy servicing: few wearing parts, long periods between required maintenance, and low inspection costs.
- Optimal condensate: the compressor housing can be turned in 90° intervals as required.
- Highly gas-tight: Up to 6 x 10-3 mbar × l/s according to type examination.
See also KNF N 922 ST for non explosion-proof models. KNF Modular System permits a wide range of customization options, feel free to contact us to learn more.
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 23 Ultimate vacuum mbar abs. 110 Operating pressure bar g 2.5 Permissible media temperature °C +5° to +50°C Permissible ambient temperature °C +5° to +50°C Protection class - motor IP 66 Protection class - pump IP 54 Explosion protection - pump parts Ex II 2/2G Ex h IIB+H2 T3 Gb Explosion protection - motor Ex II 2G Ex de IIC T4
- Pump head: stainless steel
- Diaphragm: PTFE-coated
- Valves: stainless steel
At DRF, we work closely with our brands to provide custom-tailored solutions. Please contact us to learn more:
+886 2 27941000 09:00–17:30, Monday to Friday (UTC+8, except public holidays in Taiwan)