Vantage 3000 B
- Max. flow rate l/min
- Max. discharge bar
Accurate Dosing for Low to Medium Flow Applications
Verderflex Vantage 3000 series tube pumps offer accurate dosing solutions with high repeatibility for low to medium flow applications. Ideal for the transfer, dosing or metering of abrasive, shear sensitive and highly viscous fluids, these compact pumps can be used on a benchtop easily. Currently three drive options are available:
- Vantage 3000 B – standard on/off, left/right function
- Vantage 3000 C – remotely controlled by analog signals
- Vantage 3000 P – dispensing, programmable and remote operation
Function 3000 B 3000 C 3000 P Manual speed control ✓︎︎ ✓︎︎ ✓︎︎ Remote speed control
Analog inputs (0–10V / 4–20 mA)
✓︎︎ ✓︎︎ Volt free contacts (footswitch) ✓︎︎ ✓︎︎ Digital input (RS-232) ✓︎︎ Speed ramp (soft start) ✓︎︎ Single shot or cyclic dosing ✓︎︎ Batch dosing ✓︎︎ Calibration ✓︎︎ ✓︎︎ Keypad lock ✓︎︎ ✓︎︎ Memory dose ✓︎︎ ✓︎︎ 10 Dosing program memory ✓︎︎
By containing the liquid within the tube, peristaltic pumps make are able to handle the media without any contamination. Therefore, they are widely adopted in aseptic applications where hygiene and sterility are critical to the process.
Broad Material Compatibility
Subject to material compatibility, the tubing of the Verderflex Vantage 3000 is certified to FDA CFR 21, EC 1935/2004, USP class VI & NSF and can be sterilized by autoclaving, gamma irradiation or Ethylene Oxide.
Easy Tube Load
Vantage 3000 B features the well-proven, high-performance EZ pump head. The pump head can be changed in three simple steps without any tools in seconds, therefore reducing downtime.
Areas of use include: benchtop laboratory processing, chemical, food flavoring and pharmaceutical. For models with remote control and memory dose functions, please see 3000 P and 3000 C. For more details, please contact us.
- Low-maintenance, long-life, replaceable brushed DC motor
- Excellent repeatability: ±0.5–2%
- Variable flow
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation
- Handling the media without contamination
- High-performance, easy tube load pump head
- The pump complies with EMC 2004/108/EC and Machine Directive 2006/42/EC; the tubing is certified to FDA CFR 21, EC 1935/2004, USP class VI & NSF
Max. flow rate 0.78 l/min Max. (discharge) pressure 2 bar Speed 15–250 rpm Motor Permanent magnet with long life brushed motor Power supply 85–265V AC 50/60Hz with fuseless resetable switch Protection class IP 40