Max. flow rate
High Performance, Accurate Dosing
The new Verderflex Vantage 5000 is an advanced peristaltic cased drive pumps combining precision dosing (4000:1 turndown ratio) with high level of discharge pressures, and up to double the flow than its competitors.
See the Vantage in Action
The operating system of the Vantage 5000 is designed to be extremely user-friendly, featuring color-coded menus based on highly visible icons, plus on-screen status alerts and alarms. All programming and configurations can be set via the touchscreen. Up to 30 tasks can be stored internally, and pump histories and jobs can be backed up via USB.
The Vantage 5000 is stackable and the pump tasks can be transferred from one to another. This effectively makes the deployment very fast and easy. Additionally, various models are available for different remote control options, from analog, SCADA to digital protocols. For instance, the newest Vantage 5000 Modbus® can be networked over the license-free, industry standard Modbus® RTU protocol.
Interface \ Model Control Remote SCADA Wi-Fi Modbus® Profibus® IEEE 802.11 Wi-Fi ✓︎ Modbus® ✓︎ ✓︎ Profibus® ✓︎ RS-232 / RS-485 ✓︎ ✓︎ Function \ Model Control Remote SCADA Wi-Fi Modbus® Profibus® Stop/start ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ Product source alarm ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ Destination full alarm ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ Direction control ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ 0–10V, 4–20mA (in/out) ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ Tacho frequency output ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ Master/Slave mode ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ ✓︎ 24V DC volt free contacts /
4 inputs, 4 outputs
SCADA LV 115V AC volt free contacts /
4 inputs, 4 outputs
- Standard pressure versions available in loose tubing or tube element
- Quick Release or Tri Clamp Tube Elements for low, medium & high pressure options
Verderflex Vantage 5000 is suitable for use in many fields, from aseptic, pharmaceutical environment to the harsh requirements of water treatment and mining. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Advanced touch screen technology
- Intuitive, icon-based menus
- Large diameter rotor
- Offering high level of flow rate, greatly enhancing the tube life
- Precision dosing driven by stepper motor — 4000:1 speed control ratio
- USB interface for backup and transfer
- On-board storage for up to 30 dosing programs
- Numerous remote control options: analog, SCADA and digital protocols including Modbus®
- Automatic stop when pump head cover is opened
- Secure access with multilevel passwords
- Smart tube burst detection
Max. flow rate 6600 ml/min Max. (discharge) pressure 7 bar Turndown ratio 4000:1 Protection standard IP66 & NEMA 4X Display & programming Intuitive 110mm full-color touchscreen LCD Dosing program backup USB v2 dataport Onboard storage Up to 30 dosing programs Main menu access 5 password protected accounts Tube failure detection Standard Timer specification Real time event clock Maximum pump speed 400 rpm Power supply rating 85–265V 50/60Hz single phase with fuseless reset switch Maximum temperature 40°C Tube connections Loose tubing, Quick Release & Mini TriClamp Humidity (condensing) 10–100% RH Torque Rating 2.2Nm, continuous duty Noise <70dB (A) at 1m Weight 26 lbs ( ≒ 11.8 kg)