Vacuum Pumps and Compressors
N 920 AP-Series
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
High Suction Speed in the Low-Vacuum Range
The powerful N 920 vacuum pumps are ideal for all applications in need of high suction power yet low absolute pressures. A number of technical innovations, including the KNF Stabilization System, enable strong suction performance, especially in the low vacuum range.
Adjustable Flow Rate
Optionally, the delivery of N 920 series pumps can be adjusted by external signal input or an integrated potentiometer.
|Type||N 920 APDC-B|
With Brushless DC motor
|N 920 APE-W|
With multi-voltage power supply input
|Protection class||IP 00||IP 20|
|Power P1 W||100||120|
*Starting current temporary 200 ms: 7 A
A Wide Variety of Possibilities
Typical applications include analysis, chemistry, medicine, and production technologies. Notably, the N 920 series can be used as the roughing pump for turbomolecular systems.
For larger flow rate, please refer to the N 940.5 AP-Series. Feel free to contact us to learn more about KNF OEM solutions.
- Multi-voltage power supply input (N 920 APE-W)
- Manifold block head eliminates external connections
- Cool and eficient brushless motor
- Quiet running
- KNF Stabilization System – Optimized suction speed, also for low absolute pressures
- Can operate in any installed position
- High level of gas tightness, approx. 6×10-3 mbar × l/s (not tested in serial production)
- Pump head: Aluminum
- Diaphragm: EPDM
- Valves: EPDM
At DRF, we work closely with our brands to provide custom-tailored solutions. Please contact us to learn more:
+886 2 27941000 09:00–17:30, Monday to Friday (UTC+8, except public holidays in Taiwan)