N 816.3 KPE
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Diaphrgam Vacuum Pump for Autoclaves
N 816.3 KPE is specifically designed for steam sterilization and vacuum drying, with two pump heads, two-stage in series.
Equipped with the patented stress-optimized structured diaphragm, this pump features exceptional pneumatic performance and a long durability in conjunction with a very small size.
Fast and Reliable Condensate Removal
The pump heads are made of PPS and have a condensate-repellent surface in the supply area with optimized flow paths. This technology, combined with inclined mounting or wall mounting, facilitates excellent condensate removal and fast drying.
- Developed for sterilisation and drying processes
- Optimal flow characteristics for fast drying
- Condensate-repellent surfaces in the flow area
- Efficient condensate removal through inclined or wall mounting
- Compact and powerful
- Vacuum down to 10 mbar abs.
- Maintenance free
- Can operate in any installed position
- Uncontaminated flow due to oil-free operation
- High level of gas tightness
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 16 Operating pressure bar g 0.5 Voltage V 230 V Frequencies Hz 50 Hz Motor protection IP 00 Power P1 W 100 W Weight kg 3.0 kg I max 0.6
- Pump head: PPS
- Diaphragm: EPDM
- Vavles: EPDM