SC 920 G
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Pump, separator, condenser, wireless remote control / speed regulated
Speed Regulated, Faster Processing
KNF SC 920 vacuum pump system features powerful pumping speeds and a 1.5 Torr end vacuum for shorter processing time with a wide range of solvents.
Because the pumping speed is completely adjustable, flask sizes up to 20L can be accommodated. The precision sensing system prevents bumping and maintains consistency for all vessel sizes.
This new system combines KNF’s latest diaphragm pump technology with a smart microprocessor control and an efficient motor, saving you time, building energy, and money while protecting the environment.
- Remote-controlled for safe operation from outside closed fume hoods
- Automatic, accurate recognition and monitoring of the boiling point using the integrated ramp function
- High recovery rates even with low boiling point solvents
- Integrated gas ballast valve
- Speed controlled
- Quiet operation
- Optimized suction capacity
- PPS pump head combined with PTFE-coated diaphragm are ideal for aggressive/corrosive gases and vapors
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 21 Ultimate vacuum mbar abs. 2.0; ≤ 5.0 with gas ballast valve in use Hose connections mm pneumatic: ID 10, for coolants: ID 8, for inert gas: ID 6 Permissible media temperature °C +5 bis +40°C Permissible ambient temperature °C +5° to +40°C Voltage V 100–240 V Frequencies Hz 50–60 Hz Power P1 W max. 135 W Operating current A max. 1.7 A Weight kg 15.2 kg Dimensions W×H×D (mm) 366×423×294 Size of the separators ml 500 USB connection Mini-USB Integrated gas ballast valve
- With an LCD-display wireless remote control
- Pump head: PPS
- Diaphragm: PTFE-coated
- Valves: FFPM
- Separators: Plastic-coated Glass
Title Order No. Coolant valve G 1/2, ID8 117121 Column fixture for remote control unit 120132 Wall fixture for remote control unit 120130 Chemical-resistant protective film for remote control’s display 117407