LABOPORT SC 820 G
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Pump, separator, condenser & vacuum controller
Advanced Lab Vacuum Pump System
KNF LABOPORT SC 820 G is a laboratory vacuum pump system consisting of the award-winning N 820 G diaphragm pump, a base plate, a separator on the suction side, a high-performance condenser on the pressure side, and a brand-new vacuum controller.
The LABOPORT SC 820 G offers a flow rate of up to 20 l/min, an ultimate vacuum of down to 6 mbar abs., and a pressure of up to 0.1 bar g. Upon the ergonomic design and the refreshing look, it sports excellent performance with more advanced features, including:
- Automatic, accurate recognition and monitoring of the boiling point using the integrated ramp function
- High recovery rates regardless of the boiling point of the solvents
- Four operating modes for nearly all common lab applications
- The automatic mode works without any solvent library, making the whole process easier
- The system can operate via a remote controller from outside closed fume hoods, ensuring more safety and flexibility
- ATEX compliant to (Ex) II 3/-G Ex h IIB+H2 T3 Gc (internal atmosphere only)
The LABOPORT SC 820 G also integrates with a gas ballast valve and rotational speed control. In addition, the system comes with a precise rotation knob, along with the newly-designed vacuum controller presenting an overhauled touchscreen interface — enabling intuitive, total process control.
Possible Areas of Use
- Vacuum oven
- Rotary evaporation
- Multi-user vacuum system
The all-new LABOPORT series provides a range of laboratory vacuum pumps and systems redesigned with a user-first approach. Feel free to contact us for details.
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 20 Ultimate vacuum mbar abs. 6 Permissible media temperature °C +5° to +40°C Permissible ambient temperature °C +5° to +40°C Voltage V 100 – 240 V Frequencies Hz 50/60 Hz Power P1 W 60 W Weight kg 13.35 kg Dimensions W×H×D (mm) 347×416×260 Operating pressure bar 0.1 Operating current 0.35 A (240 VAC); 0.66 A (100 VAC) Protection class IP 30 Inlet hose connections For hose ID 8 ‒ 9.5 Outlet hose connections For hose ID 10
- Pump head: TFM™ PTFE
- Diaphragm: PTFE-coated
- Valves: FFPM