N 816.1.2 K_.18 Series
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
LABOPORT® Diaphragm Pumps for Air, Gases and Vapors
KNF N 816.1.2 laboratory pumps are double-headed, dry-running devices used in a wide range of applications. They transfer and pump down without contamination.
The pump diaphragm is stress-optimized by using the finite element method (FEM). This results in a much smaller physical size and a noticeably increase in the service life of the diaphragm.
These pumps are available in various versions differing in the materials which contact the media. Please contact us for more details.
- Environmentally friendly
- Maintenance free
- 100% Oil-free operation
- High level of gas tightness
- Pure transferring and evacuation of gases
- Version for slightly aggressive or corrosive gases and vapours
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 30 Ultimate vacuum mbar abs. 100 / N 816.1.2 KN, 160 / N 816.1.2 KT Operating pressure bar g 0.5 Hose connections mm ID 6 Permissible gas and ambient temperature °C +5° to +40°C Voltage V 230 V Frequencies Hz 50 Hz Motor protection IP 20 Power P1 W 100 W Operating current A 0.6 A Weight kg 3.95 kg Dimensions L×H×W (mm) 361×141×102
- Motors with other voltages and frequencies on request
- Pump head: PPS
- Diaphragm: EPDM for 816.1.2 KN; PTFE-coated for 816.1.2 KT
- Valves: EPDM for 816.1.2 KN；FFPM for 816.1.2 KT
Title Order No. Fine control valve with vacuum gauge suction side 056547 Spares Kit for N 816.1.2 KN 056315 Spares Kit for N 816.1.2 KT 056316