High Pressure Performance with Low Noise Level
The NPK 03 is the newest addition to the KNF micro piston gas pump family. Generating high operating pressures with low noise level and minimal vibration, this compact yet durable pump is ideal for application such as:
- medical point of care testing (POCT) devices
- DNA/RNA extraction machines
- nebulizers for the medical industry
- coffee machines and milk foamers in the food industry
- pulsation dampers in the print industry
- elemental analysis nebulizers in the laboratory industry
- other applications requiring high pressure and limited installation space
Easy Flow Rate Adjustment
The DC-B model (NPK 03 KV DC-B4) features a 4-wire, brushless DC motor, and is capable of controlling the flow / motor speed via pulse-width modulation (PWM) or control voltage. Alternatively, a model with standard DC motor is also available as NPK 03 KV DC-M.
||Flow rate l/min
||Ultimate vacuum mbar. abs.
||Ultimate pressure bar g
|NPK 03 KV DC-B4
4-wire brushless DC motor
|NPK 03 KV DC-M
Standard DC motor
Pumps from KNF are well-known for their customization possibilities. For NPK 03, KNF offers a special, on-request version with end pressure up to 6 bar g. to learn more.