Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
2 × 0.05–0.3
Suction height, self priming
Featuring two heads driven by one motor, the compact design of NFB 25 provides greater flexibility for customers when fitting them into their systems.
Driven by adjustable brushless DC motors, the pumps flow rate can be regulated by the customer and matched to its parameters. These pump characteristics effectively reduce lengthy testing and improve time to market.
- Can be configured to transport two separate liquids simultaneously
- Reduce half the pulsation compared to single-headed pumps
- Adjustable flow rate
- Diaphragm technology for clean, gentle transportation of sensitive liquids
- Chemically resistant options available
- Long lifetime and maintenance-free
- Self priming and dry-run safe
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 2 × 0.05–0.3 Voltage V 10 ... 28 V Motor protection IP 54 Power consumption W 6.3 W I max last. A 0.41...0.63 A Max. permissible current consumption A 1.1 EMV Guideline EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3 Weight g 190 g