N 880.3 AN.22E
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Dynamic Mass Balancing
For applications that demand exceptionally smooth-running throughout the whole working range of the pump, KNF has developed a dynamic mass balancing for the N 880.3 series. It automatically damps out the out-of-balance resulting from gas forces.
Possible areas of use for the N 880.3 series include roughing pump for turbomolecular pumps, energy technology especially SF6 gas handling, and many more.
Contact us to learn more.
- Copes well with condesation and vapor
- Starts against vacuum
- Sulfur hexafluoride gas handling
- Long service life
- Maintenance free
- Very quiet and little vibration
- Compact size
- High pneumatic performance
- High level of gas tightness
- Can be installed in virtually any position
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 80 Ultimate vacuum mbar abs. 2 Operating pressure bar g 1 Voltage V 230 V Frequencies Hz 50 Hz Motor protection IP 54 Power P1 W 310 W I max A 1.6
- Pump head: Aluminum
- Diaphragm: EPDM
- Valves: FPM