N 86 AT/ST.16E
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Effective Heat Transfer Reduction
N 86 AT.16E and N 86 ST.16E are temperature-resistant pumps without a heater. They are capable of transferring air and gases at temperatures between 5° and 240°C.
Both of them include a “raised pump head,” with this design (as pictured above), there is little heat transfer to the pump housing when hot gases are pumped.
There is a choice of pump drives ranging from a selection of AC motors to explosion-proof models. Contact us for more details.
- The “raised pump head” can significantly reduce the heat transfer
- Easy access to the pump head
- Maintenance free
- Uncontaminated flow due to oil-free operation
- High level of gas tightness, approx. 6×10-3 mbar × l/s (not tested in serial production)
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 6 Ultimate vacuum mbar abs. 290 Operating pressure bar g 1.5 Permissible ambient temperature °C +5° to +40°C Voltage V 230 V Frequencies Hz 50 Hz Motor protection IP 00 Transferring air and gases at temperatures between: °C +5° and +240°C
- Pump head / Aluminum for N 86 AT.16E, Stainless Steel for N 86 ST.16E
- Diaphragm: PTFE
- Valves: PTFE