Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Better and Stronger
KNF N 96 is the perfect choice for handling gases and gas-liquid mixtures reliably and precisely. In 2021, KNF launched three new versions for the N 96 series, extending its usability. These new additions can safely handle valuable, hazardous gases and media requiring a higher level of gas tightness.
- The AC version features a multi-range power supply unit, enabling universal use for the pump
- The BLDC versions support custom-fit rotational speed control via PWM signals
- The pump copes well with vapors and condensate, and its chemical resistance is also impressive
- The pump can start against the entire pressure and vacuum range without discharging
- Permissible media temperature now expands to 70 °C / 158 °F, and ambient temperature is up to 50°C / 122 °F
- Excellent gas tightness: 6 x 10-3 mbar × l/s according to type examination
More Versatile and Adaptable
The pump head can be rotated in 90° intervals, allowing for more flexible connection positions. Moreover, fastening holes on the side of the pump housing facilitate tubeless connection via o-ring adapters attached to a manifold.
KNF N 96 consists of a series of vacuum pumps and compressors with various material options. The patented modular design further ensures full customization possibilities and timely response to the market. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 8.5 Ultimate vacuum mbar abs. 100 Operating pressure bar g 2.5 Permissible ambient temperature °C +5° to +50°C, > 2 bar rel.: +5° to +40°C; 0° if frost-free (non-condensing) Permissible liquid temperature °C 0° to +50°C or 0° to +70°C, depending on the model Motor protection IP 20
- Pump head: PPS/aluminium/stainless steel
- Diaphragm: PTFE-coated/EPDM
- Valves: FKM