Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Suction height, self priming
The FMM 80 is a magnetically-driven linear pump. The solenoids inside the pump can be supplied as standard in the voltage ratings 12 V or 24 V.
Before dispensing starts it is important that the system is completely filled with liquid as air bubbles will lead to false results.
In addition, the presence of particles in the liquid being pumped can result in the valves being blocked. We, therefore, recommend the use of an approx. 50-micron filter on the suction side.
- Long service life, over > 500 million cycles
- High repeatability
- Dispense volume from 30 to 80 μl
- Large flow range: the pump can be operated between 0–10 Hz, which represents a low range of 0–48 ml/min
- Flow tight in both directions
- Pressure stable: there is only minimal variation in stroke volume, between 0 and 1 bar of counterpressure
- Excellent chemical resistance: PP, PVDF, EPDM, FFKM and PTFE(TFM) are used for parts in contact with media
- Self-priming, quiet running, and maintenance-free
Flow rate l/min at atm. pressure 0.048 Permissible ambient temperature °C +5° to +40°C Permissible liquid temperature °C +5° to +80°C Weight kg 0.21 kg Dimensions mm 77×50×31 Nominal stroke volume µl 80 µl Calibration range µl 30–80 µl Max. Frequency Hz 10 Hz Max. Pressure bar 1 bar Noise level dBA ≤40 dBA (Compliant to DIN 45635, wet-tested, without counterpressure) * for more information, please download the datasheet