Flow rate at 20 Hz
Suction height, self-priming
KNF FMM 20 is a solenoid-powered liquid pump, designed to be used in dosing in the micro-liter range. Areas of use include medical devices, ink-jet printing, water analysis, industrial dosing systems and semiconductor manufacturing.
The control module for test purposes is available on request, contact us for more information.
- Long service life, over 2 billion strokes
- Adjustable dispense volume 5-17 μl
- Large low range: the pump can be operated between 0–20 Hz, which represents a low range of 18 ml/min
- High chemical resistance
- Self priming
- Quiet running
- Flow tight in both directions
Voltage V 12/24 V Frequencies Hz 0–20 Hz Weight kg 0.088 kg I load max. during impulse A 1.45/0.6 Effective continous power at 20Hz W 8.04/7.2 Minimum impulse on time ms 25 Motor leads AWG 24 Protection factor IP 54 Normal stroke volumn µl 15±1 * Repeatability from set point CV, coefficient of variation 2% ** Stroke volumn range/calibration µl 5–17 * Max. allowed pressure bar 1.0 Suction height mWg 3
- * Effective stroke volumn, this may differ depending on the fluid system used.
- ** Measured with constant system parameters at 2 Hz and 25 ms ON-time.
- FMM 20 KPDC - P 12/24V / PP pump head, EPDM diaphragm and EPDM valves
- FMM 20 KTDC - P 12/24V / PP pump head, FFKM diaphragm and FFKM valves
- FMM 20 TTDC - P 12/24V / PVDF pump head, FFKM diaphragm and FFKM valves
At DRF, we work closely with our brands to provide custom-tailored solutions. Please contact us to learn more:
+886 2 27941000 09:00–17:30, Monday to Friday (UTC+8, except public holidays in Taiwan)