Vacuum Pumps and Compressors
N 814 K-Series
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
KNF N 814 K series pumps are used for sucking gases, taking samples (even liquids in a vacuum) and evacuating vessels.
These pumps are commonly seen in the fields of production technology, medical and analytical instruments because they offer a good price-performance ratio in a relatively small pump size.
Chemical resistant versions are available with a PTFE-coated diaphragm and FFPM valves. Contact us to learn more.
- Maintenance free
- Very quiet and little vibration
- Can operate in any installed position
- Compact size
- High pneumatic performance
- High level of gas tightness
- Long product life
- Ready for assembly
- Cool running motor, even in continuous operation
- For N 814 KNDC & KNE / PPS pump head, EPDM diaphragm and FPM valves
- For N 814 KTDC & KTE / PPS pump head, PTFE-coated diaphragm and FFPM valves
At DRF, we work closely with our brands to provide custom-tailored solutions. Please contact us to learn more:
+886 2 27941000 09:00–17:30, Monday to Friday (UTC+8, except public holidays in Taiwan)