N 811 K-Series
Flow rate (at atm. pressure)
Deals with Vapor and Condensation Optimally
KNF N 811 K series pumps are equipped with the patented stress-optimized structured diaphragm, resulting in a high pneumatic performance, a durable product and compact size. Special valves ensure that the product can cope easily with vapor and condensation.
The AC versions are suited for use in mains-operated machinery or stationary applications. Diaphragm pumps for portable and standalone equipment require DC power supplies.
Chemical resistant models are also available. Contact us to learn more.
- Copes well with condesation and vapor
- High performance
- Long service life
- Maintenance free
- Very quiet and little vibration
- Can operate in any installed position
- Uncontaminated flow due to oil-free operation
- Compact size
- High level of gas tightness
- Ready for assembly
- Cool running motor, even in continuous operation
- For N 811 KNDC & KNE / PPS pump head, EPDM diaphragm and CR valves
- For N 811 KTDC & KTE / PPS pump head, PTFE-coated diaphragm and FFPM valves